Whittecar Rifle and Pistol Range
These rules are to be regularly used as a guide to range operation.
They may be changed or amended by a majority vote of the Board.
- The range will be open 5 days a week, Wednesday through
Sunday. Hours of operation variable by season.
The Range will be closed New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving and
Christmas. The dates and hours will be posted near the range
- Life memberships are $500.00. Installments are acceptable.
However, the entire amount must be paid no later than one calendar
year after the first payment has been made. There will be no
refunds without a majority vote of the Board.
- Annual memberships are as follows: Individual = $40.00;
Family = $60.00; Senior, (62 & older) = $30.00 and Law Enforcement
Agencies = $30.00 each.
- Daily use fees will be $5.00 for each individual.
- Range closures for special interest groups will require
a minimum of one month prior notice and approval of a majority
vote of the Board.
- Authorized signatures for the range checks are the President,
the Vice-President and the Secretary/Treasurer.
- The Secretary/Treasurer is authorized to pay the regular
monthly bills, insurance and NRA dues without a vote of the
- The annual meeting will be advertised in the local paper
at least one week prior to the meeting.
- Any two officers may authorize payments for emergency repairs.
- The Caretaker is not authorized to exceed the amount in
petty cash without approval of the Board.
- If any Director misses three consecutive Board meetings,
the Board must vote to decide whether or not that Director will
be retained on the Board. A simple majority vote on this issue
REVISED: Oct, 2011